Sport knitted fabrics – versatile, airy, light
Sportswear fabrics are made for comfort during exercise. Our offer includes various types of knitted fabrics, including eco-friendly recycled fabrics for many purposes.
- Sport knitted fabrics is light and airy – thanks to which they transport moisture away from the skin.
- Sport knitted fabrics adjust to the shape of the body, ensuring comfort and freedom of movement.
- The possibility of sublimation printing allows the production of original designs.
Sport knitted fabrics – pants, T-shirts, sweatshirts, underwear
Thanks to properly selected Kilian knitted fabrics, you will produce sportswear dedicated to various forms of activity, including:
- running clothing – leggings, shorts, T-shirts, sweatshirts for all weather conditions,
- fitness clothing – for women and men,
- thermoactive clothing – indispensable during outdoor activities in difficult conditions,
- clothing for cycling, team games and many other sports.
Sport textiles and knitted fabrics – choose the right type
Sport clothing can be loose or close-fitting, warm or as airy as possible. Thanks to the use of appropriate fabrics, it’s possible to produce elements tailored to the needs of various recipients. That’s why in our offer you will find, among others:
- modern functional materials – ideal for thermoactive clothing and underwear,
- knitted fabrics for sublimation – ideal for the production of printed clothing,
- knitted fabrics made of natural yarn – airy and skin-friendly,
- knitted fabrics made of PET bottle yarn – made using eco-friendly technology.
The production minimum for sport knitted fabrics is 3 bales of one colour. We can produce any colour. The most popular types of sports textiles are also available immediately – then the minimum order is 1 bale.
The order fulfillment time depends on several factors. But Kilian makes sure it’s as short as possible. Our customers receive their fabrics much faster than when they are imported from other countries. Some types of knit fabrics are available immediately.
Yes – Kilian will be happy to send free samples with the price list, as well as larger, paid samples (e.g. 1 or 2 linear meters of knit fabrics). If you are interested in any of these solutions, please contact us. We’ll also be happy to advise you which fabrics from our offer will be the best for your specific applications.
The delivery method depends on the destination as well as the size of the order. Most orders are delivered via DPD courier (at the customer’s expense). In Łódź and the neighbourhood, we deliver materials with our own transport. Larger orders are delivered on the basis of external transport (EXW) – in this case it’s arranged by the customer, but Kilian can help in choosing the best option.